Transitions are motion effects which are added between two adjoining slides and you can experience these effects during slide shows. MS PowerPoint 2010 has got loads of transitions to choose from and every one of them will let you control the speed and it also let you add sound. Transtions are of three different types and all of these can be found in the Transition tab. You can also learn about Formatting Text in MS Excel 2007. The three categories of transitions are Subtle, Exciting and Dynamic Content. In this tutorial you will learn how to apply as well as customize transitions in slides.
In order to apply a transition you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to select the slide in which you want to add transition.
- Now click on the Transition tab.
- After this you need to locate the Transition to This Slide group.
- Now click on More drop-down arrow in order to display all the transitions.
- Now click a transition which you need to apply on the selected slide.
Previewing a Transition
For previewing a transition of a selected slide you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to click on Preview command on the Transition tab.
- Now click the star Play Animations icon. This icon is located on the Slides tab in the left pane.
Removing the Transitions
In order to remove the transition from your slides you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all select the slide which you want to modify.
- Now select None from the gallery in the Transition to This Slide group.