Other people can use your system without altering the settings of your PC by using a guest account. With guest account other people can not install applications and also they can not access any of your private files. Guest account will come in very useful and handy when you have to share your computer with other temporarily. In the Windows 10 version you won’t be able to turn on the guest account easily from the Control panel.You can also learn about Applying Transitions In MS PowerPoint 2010.
In order to turn Guest account ON you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to right-click on Windows button and then select the Command Prompt.
- In the next step you need to click Yes when you are asked to continue.
- Now you need to type the following command and then click Enter.
net user Visitor/add/active:yes
- Now you need to press Enter twice when you are asked to set a password. By pressing Enter twice a blank password will be created for the account.
- Now you have to type in the following command and hit Enter.
net localgroup users Visitor /delete
- This command will remove the Visitor user from the default users group.
- Now type the following command and then hit Enter key.
net localgroup guests Visitor /add
- This will add the Visitor user in the guests group.
Switching to the Guest Account
- For switching to the guest account you have to follow these steps.
- Click on the Windows button.
- In the next step you need to click on your username.
- Now click on Visitor.