All the files we create in MS PowerPoint are known as Presentations. Whenever you start creating a new project in MS PowerPoint you need to create a new presentation. You can create a new blank presentation or can opt for creating presentations from templates. And apart from this you can also open an existing presentation. You can also learn How to Take Screenshots in Windows 10.
Creating a New Blank Presentation
In order to create a new blank presentation you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to select File tab and then go to Backstage view.
- A new window will open and you need to select New from the left side the window.
- Now in the New window you need to click Blank Presentation.
- After clicking Blank presentation, a new blank presentation will appear before you.
Creating a New Presentation from a Template
Apart from creating a blank presentation you can also opt for creating presentation from templates. These templates include designs and custom formatting which will let you save much of your precious time. In order to create presentations from a template you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click on the File tab in order to access the Backstage view.
- From the Backstage view select New.
- Now in the search bar you can enter any keyword so that the relevant templates show up.
- Now you need to select the template of your choice.
- After selecting the template you will get added information about the template.
- Now you need to click on Create for using the selected template.
- A new presentation with the selected template will appear before you.
To Open an Existing Presentation
Apart from creating new presentations you can also opt for opening existing presentations. And for opening existing presentations you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to follow File tab and access the Backstage view.
- In the Backstage view you need to click on Open option.
- Now click on Browse and Open dialog box will appear.
- Now from here select the desired presentation and then click Open.