In MS PowerPoint 2016 when you are working on the longer presentations it is some times quite a difficult and time taking activity to find a specific word. MS PowerPoint has got a Find feature which will let you find any word in your presentations easily. With the Replace feature you can instantly change a word or phrase to some other one. You can also learn about Inserting, Deleting and Moving Columns and Rows in MS Excel 2016.
Finding Text in MS PowerPoint 2016
In order to find a text in MS PowerPoint 2016 you need to find the following steps.
- Go to the Home tab and click the Find command.
- After this a dialog box will appear where you need to enter the text to find in Find what: field and after that you need to click Find Next.
- If the text is there in the presentation it will be highlighted.
Replacing Text in MS PowerPoint 2016
For replacing the text in PowerPoint 2016 you need to follow these simple steps.
- Go to the Home tab and click on the Replace command.
- A dialog box will appear where you need to type in the text which you want to find in Find what: field.
- In the next step you need to type the text which you want to replace it in the Replace with: field and after that you need to click Find Next.
- You will notice that the text that you want to find has been highlighted.
- Now if you want to replace it you can click on Replace or Replace All option.
- The selected text will be replaced.