In MS Word you can create text documents easily and you can also add images into your text documents. Images can improve the appearance of your Word document. You can also learn How to Find and Replace Words in MS PowerPoint 2016.
Inserting Picture into the Document from a File
In order to insert pictures from your computer you can opt for insert a picture from file option. Follow these steps to insert a picture in a document.
- 1st of all you need to place the insertion point where you need your image to appear.
- Now select the Insert tab on the Ribbon and then click on the Pictures command.
- After clicking the Pictures command you will notice that Insert Picture dialog box will appear.
- Now navigate to the folder where your required image has been located.
- Once the image is located you need to select it and and click Insert.
- The required image will appear in the document.
Inserting an Online Pictures
You can also add an online image in your text document and for that you need to follow these steps.
- Place the insertion point where you need your image to appear.
- Now select the Insert tab and after that you need to click Online Pictures command.
- After this the Insert Picture dialog box will appear.
- Now select Bing Image Search or your OneDrive.
- If you select Bing Image Search type in the name of the image.
- After this press Enter key and your results will appear in the box.
- After this click on the desired image and click Insert.
- You desired image will appear in the document.
Wrapping Text Around an Image.
In order to wrap text around an image you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to select the image around which you want to wrap text.
- A Format tab will appear on the right side of the Ribbon.
- From Format tab you have to click the Wrap Text command in the Arrange group.
- Now you have to select the desired text wrapping option like In Front of Text option.
- The text will wrap around the image.