Windows 10 has a great emphasis on security and it has got many options to secure your data. No one of us wants others to have unauthorized access. You can set password on your system so that no one can access your data. But there are some scenarios when you forget your password and it can make your day a bit bad. Now there is a fingerprint option which can be used to enhance security. In order to add the added security to your laptop you can use a built-in fingerprint reader in Windows 10. Fingerprints of everyone is unique and different which make then the most secure option for logging in to your computer. With fingerprint security enabled you are not required to remember your password. You can setup the functionality in Windows Hello if your laptop has a built-in fingerprint reader. You can also learn How to Create a Guest Account in Windows 10. For setting up the Windows Hello fingerprints logins you need to follow these steps.
- 1st of all you need to go to Settings>Accounts.
- Now scroll to Windows Hello and then click Set Up in the Fingerprint section.
- Create a PIN if you don’t have anyone for setting up the fingerprint reader.
- Now click Get Started.
- Now enter you PIN.
- Now scan your finger on the fingerprint reader.
- Perform the above mentioned tasks multiple times so that the scanner can get a good picture of your prints.
- Now click Add Another if you need to repeat the process with another finger. When you are done you need to close the program.